FoodSense is a contemporary Elementor Template Kit ideal for building a WordPress-based website that serves as the home page for a mobile application, most notably the On-Demand Food and Grocery Delivery App.
Customize fonts and colors with the built-in Elementor Theme Styles controls, and use the visual drag-and-drop builder to add your photographs, logos, and text.
- Included are page templates.
- 1st Page.
- 2nd Homepage.
- Page “About Us”.
- Restaurant Directory.
- Single Restaurant Page.
- Services Page.
- Page de contact.
- Become Merchant Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions Page.
- The Team Page.
- Upgrade to Elementor Pro is necessary for some templates and functionalities (not included).
- Template For Theme Builder’s Header.
- Template For Theme Builder’s Footer.
- ADDITIONAL ELEMENTOR PRO TEMPLATES ARE IN PROGRESS…
- Install Instructions:
- From Plugins > Envato Elements, install and activate the “Envato Elements” plugin. Do not unzip the file before adding it to WordPress.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button to upload a template kit.
- Before importing a template, ensure that the Install Requirements button is pressed to activate any necessary plugins.
- Import no more than one template at a time for the best results.
- Create a new page in Pages and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- To open the My Templates page, click the gray folder icon and import the page you want to modify.